Open Goaaal is a Patented Soccer Training Goal + Rebounder + Backstop ALL-IN-ONE! Now you can practice like the pros without worrying about having to chase the ball down, breaking windows, going over the fence, or destroying the garden. At 10 ft tall and up to 29 ft wide, the Open Goaaal rebounds the majority of missed shots, so you can continue your training!
- STOP CHASING down bad shots
- Missed shots REBOUND for uninterrupted practice
- Focus on IMPROVING YOUR SKILLS
- GET MORE out of your practice time
- NO MORE FENCE REPAIRS or bothering neighbors
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE for nearly any size yard
- HIDE THE NETTING while not in use for unobstructed views
- RAISE THE NETTING to mow or keep away from pets
The inner white goal is approximately 16’ x 7’. It's surrounded by a black rebound backstop net that's 10' high and up to 29' wide to stop the ball.
It hangs from a black bungee rope suspended between two 10' high green metal poles and is pegged to the ground.
The 2 steel poles sit in sockets that are inserted into the ground. They are held upright by guy ropes at either end. If your yard is narrower, you can bring the poles closer together.
The structure is sturdy and built to last, with 1.5mm thick painted steel poles, strong goal netting, and high-quality bungee and guy ropes to maintain its rigidity. The pegs and sockets are inserted below the surface of the grass so you can push a lawnmower over them.
You will need a rectangular area of grass 28' - 34' wide, and 7' 6" deep, in which to place the Open Goaaal.